- This event has passed.
Asian Poker Tour (APT) Finale Philippines 2018
The APT Finale Philippines 2018 will be held from November 27 to December 6 2018 at Resorts World Manila in Pasay City Philippines.
|Events||Buy-In (PHP)||Fee (PHP)|
|Nov. 27 to Dec. 6|
|Sit N Go’s on Demand NLH||5K – 50K||500 – 5,000|
|Sit N Go’s on Demand OFC Pineapple (Regular/Progressive)||10K – 100K||1K – 10K|
|Tue, Nov 27|
|13:00||Event 1: APT-RWM Opening Event 1,000,000 GTD*||10,000||1,000|
|14:00||Special Event: Super High Rollers Day 1||500,000||2.5% of Prize Pool|
|18:00||Satellite 1: Main Event||5,500||500|
|Wed, Nov 28|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1A 10,000,000 GTD||50,000||5,000|
|13:00||Super High Rollers Final Day|
|14:00||Event 2: Pot Limit Omaha Hi*||15,000||1,500|
|18:00||Satellite 2: Main Event||5,500||500|
|Thu, Nov 29|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1B 10,000,000 GTD||50,000||5,000|
|14:00||Event 3: NLH Single Day Event “Shot Clock”||15,000||1,500|
|17:00||Satellite 3: Main Event Last Chance “1 in 5”||11,000||1,000|
|Fri, Nov 30|
|13:00||Main Event Day 2 10,000,000 GTD||50,000||5,000|
|14:00||Event 4: “Short Deck” NLH (Shot Clock)*||15,000||1,500|
|17:00||Satellite 4: High Rollers||11,000||1,000|
|18:00||Satellite 5: Championships Event||16,500||1,500|
|Sat, Dec 1|
|13:00||Main Event Day 3 10,000,000 GTD|
|14:00||Event 5: High Rollers Day 1||100,000||7,500|
|15:00||Event 6: NLH (Shot Clock)*||20,000||2,000|
|18:00||Event 7: MegaSportsWorld Deep Stack Turbo 1,000,000 GTD||5,000||500|
|Sun, Dec 2|
|13:00||Event 8: NLH Single Day Event 1||15,000||1,500|
|13:00||High Rollers Final Day|
|13:30||Main Event Final Eight 10,000,000 GTD|
|14:00||Event 9: “Short Deck” High Rollers Single Day (Shot Clock)||100,000||7,500|
|18:00||Satellite 6: Championships Event||16,500||1,500|
|Mon, Dec 3|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 1 10,000,000 GTD||150,000||15,000|
|15:00||Event 10: NLH Single Day Event 2||15,000||1,500|
|18:00||Satellite 7: Championships Event Last Chance “1 in 5”||33,000||3,000|
|Tue, Dec 4|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 2 10,000,000 GTD||150,000||15,000|
|14:00||Event 11: Super Deep Stack Turbo||10,000||1,000|
|17:00||Event 12: WeLoveSport.com Deep Stack Hyper Turbo||5,000||500|
|Wed, Dec 5|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 3 10,000,000 GTD|
|15:00||Event 13: Monster Stack Day 1 2,000,000 GTD||25,000||2,500|
|18:00||Event 14: Deep Stack Turbo||5,000||500|
|Thu, Dec 6|
|13:00||Monster Stack Final Day 2,000,000 GTD|
|13:30||Championships Event Final Eight 10,000,000 GTD|
|14:00||Event 15: Deep Stack Hyper Turbo||5,000||500|
|14:00||Event 16: High Rollers Single Day (Shot Clock)||200,000||15,000|
Multiple re-entry allowed before the close of registration
Best stack forward format:
- Players that qualify to Day 2 from a previous Day 1 may re-enter a new Starting Day.
- Players qualifying with multiple stacks to Day 2 will only play their largest stack. Other stacks will be removed from play.
- Players are allowed to forfeit their stack before close of registration to re-enter.
Shot Clock Events:
- The Shot Clock will be introduced once the event is down to 6 tables left in play after the close of registration.
- Once the Shot Clock has been introduced, remaining players receive (3) three 60-second Time Bank buttons.
- Once a player starts to hesitate (est. 3 seconds), the Shot Clock will begin with an initial 30-second count down.
- Once a player exhausts the initial 30-second count down, that player will immediately owe a Time Bank button and will owe another one after each 60-second countdown expires.
- Remaining 8 players will receive 2 additional Time Bank button. (Does not apply to events with less than 20 players)
- The Shot Clock will be paused if the Dealer needs to count out a bet of multiple chips that have multiple denominations and stacks.
- A player’s hand will be killed immediately after the time on the Shot Clock has expired and the player is out of Time Bank buttons.
- The “ANTE BB” format utilizes the ante first before big blind in the event the big blind cannot cover the full amount for the ANTE and BB.
- The “ANTE BB” structure remains the same regardless number of the number of players at a table.
- All Side Events marked with an * are designed to be 2 day events with the Final 8 Players restarting at 13:00 (unless specified) the day after starting.
- An event designed to finish in 2 days will become a 1 day event if the Final 8 Players are reached by 22:00.
- The starting level for the Final 8 Players will be at a minimum average stack of 30 times the Big Blind. (not applicable to Single Day and Turbo events).
ALL Buy Ins, Fees and Prizes are in Philippine Peso (PHP)
- 3% Staff Charge on all tournaments except for Super High Rollers, Satellites and Charity Event
- 0.6% Staff Charge on the Super High Roller Prize Pool after fee has been deducted
- All events will be paid to the nearest PHP 100