- This event has passed.
Asian Poker Tour (APT) Finale Philippines 2018
27 Nov 2018 to 06 Dec 2018
Ozy’s poker travel guide to Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Poker room review: Poker at Nagaworld in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Visa & tax information for poker players in Asia
Poker tournament series details
View tournament booklet The APT Finale Philippines 2018 will be held from November 27 to December 6 2018 at Resorts World Manila in Pasay City Philippines.Excitement is building up at the Asian Poker Tour as they get ready for their last event of the season.The APT Finale Philippines 2018 takes place from November 27 to December 6 at Resorts World Manila with PHP 24 Million (~US$451,000) in guaranteed prizes. 19 trophy events are up for grabs
with the Main Event and the Championships Event highlighting the series.
|Events||Buy-In (PHP)||Fee (PHP)|
|Nov. 27 to Dec. 6|
|Sit N Go’s on Demand NLH||5K – 50K||500 – 5,000|
|Sit N Go’s on Demand OFC Pineapple (Regular/Progressive)||10K – 100K||1K – 10K|
|Tue, Nov 27|
|13:00||Event 1: APT-RWM Opening Event 1,000,000 GTD*||10,000||1,000|
|14:00||Special Event: Super High Rollers Day 1||500,000||2.5% of Prize Pool|
|18:00||Satellite 1: Main Event||5,500||500|
|Wed, Nov 28|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1A 10,000,000 GTD||50,000||5,000|
|13:00||Super High Rollers Final Day|
|14:00||Event 2: Pot Limit Omaha Hi*||15,000||1,500|
|18:00||Satellite 2: Main Event||5,500||500|
|Thu, Nov 29|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1B 10,000,000 GTD||50,000||5,000|
|14:00||Event 3: NLH Single Day Event “Shot Clock”||15,000||1,500|
|17:00||Satellite 3: Main Event Last Chance “1 in 5”||11,000||1,000|
|Fri, Nov 30|
|13:00||Main Event Day 2 10,000,000 GTD||50,000||5,000|
|14:00||Event 4: “Short Deck” NLH (Shot Clock)*||15,000||1,500|
|17:00||Satellite 4: High Rollers||11,000||1,000|
|18:00||Satellite 5: Championships Event||16,500||1,500|
|Sat, Dec 1|
|13:00||Main Event Day 3 10,000,000 GTD|
|14:00||Event 5: High Rollers Day 1||100,000||7,500|
|15:00||Event 6: NLH (Shot Clock)*||20,000||2,000|
|18:00||Event 7: MegaSportsWorld Deep Stack Turbo 1,000,000 GTD||5,000||500|
|Sun, Dec 2|
|13:00||Event 8: NLH Single Day Event 1||15,000||1,500|
|13:00||High Rollers Final Day|
|13:30||Main Event Final Eight 10,000,000 GTD|
|14:00||Event 9: “Short Deck” High Rollers Single Day (Shot Clock)||100,000||7,500|
|18:00||Satellite 6: Championships Event||16,500||1,500|
|Mon, Dec 3|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 1 10,000,000 GTD||150,000||15,000|
|15:00||Event 10: NLH Single Day Event 2||15,000||1,500|
|18:00||Satellite 7: Championships Event Last Chance “1 in 5”||33,000||3,000|
|Tue, Dec 4|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 2 10,000,000 GTD||150,000||15,000|
|14:00||Event 11: Super Deep Stack Turbo||10,000||1,000|
|17:00||Event 12: WeLoveSport.com Deep Stack Hyper Turbo||5,000||500|
|Wed, Dec 5|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 3 10,000,000 GTD|
|15:00||Event 13: Monster Stack Day 1 2,000,000 GTD||25,000||2,500|
|18:00||Event 14: Deep Stack Turbo||5,000||500|
|Thu, Dec 6|
|13:00||Monster Stack Final Day 2,000,000 GTD|
|13:30||Championships Event Final Eight 10,000,000 GTD|
|14:00||Event 15: Deep Stack Hyper Turbo||5,000||500|
|14:00||Event 16: High Rollers Single Day (Shot Clock)||200,000||15,000|
Multiple re-entry allowed before the close of registration
Best stack forward format:
- Players that qualify to Day 2 from a previous Day 1 may re-enter a new Starting Day.
- Players qualifying with multiple stacks to Day 2 will only play their largest stack. Other stacks will be removed from play.
- Players are allowed to forfeit their stack before close of registration to re-enter.
Shot Clock Events:
- The Shot Clock will be introduced once the event is down to 6 tables left in play after the close of registration.
- Once the Shot Clock has been introduced, remaining players receive (3) three 60-second Time Bank buttons.
- Once a player starts to hesitate (est. 3 seconds), the Shot Clock will begin with an initial 30-second count down.
- Once a player exhausts the initial 30-second count down, that player will immediately owe a Time Bank button and will owe another one after each 60-second countdown expires.
- Remaining 8 players will receive 2 additional Time Bank button. (Does not apply to events with less than 20 players)
- The Shot Clock will be paused if the Dealer needs to count out a bet of multiple chips that have multiple denominations and stacks.
- A player’s hand will be killed immediately after the time on the Shot Clock has expired and the player is out of Time Bank buttons.
- The “ANTE BB” format utilizes the ante first before big blind in the event the big blind cannot cover the full amount for the ANTE and BB.
- The “ANTE BB” structure remains the same regardless number of the number of players at a table.
- All Side Events marked with an * are designed to be 2 day events with the Final 8 Players restarting at 13:00 (unless specified) the day after starting.
- An event designed to finish in 2 days will become a 1 day event if the Final 8 Players are reached by 22:00.
- The starting level for the Final 8 Players will be at a minimum average stack of 30 times the Big Blind. (not applicable to Single Day and Turbo events).
ALL Buy Ins, Fees and Prizes are in Philippine Peso (PHP)
- 3% Staff Charge on all tournaments except for Super High Rollers, Satellites and Charity Event
- 0.6% Staff Charge on the Super High Roller Prize Pool after fee has been deducted
- All events will be paid to the nearest PHP 100