Asian Poker Tour Launches 2023 Season With APT Hanoi
03 Feb 2023 to 12 Feb 2023
Ozy’s poker travel guide to Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Poker room review: Poker at Nagaworld in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Visa & tax information for poker players in Asia
Poker tournament series details
Asia’s most prestigious poker tour returns to Hanoi, Vietnam for the upcoming APT Hanoi from February 3-12 held at the VSOP Club, located on the 6th floor of the Viet Tower Building, 1 Thai Ha Street, Dong Da, Hanoi,
The 10-day series features the VND 27.5M (~USD $1,100) buy-in Main Event which comes with a VND 10B (~USD $420,000) prize pool guarantee. The poker festival boasts a total of VND 20B (~USD $840,000) in guaranteed prize money through 41 events.
This will be the third time the APT has visited the Vietnamese capital, with the last visit resulting in a record-breaking Main Event field and expectations are high for another great turnout.
▪ APT Kickoff (VND 1.5B GTD): Feb 3-4 — VND 8.8M
▪ Mystery Bounty Hunter (VND 1.5B GTD): Feb 4-5 — VND 9.9M
▪ Superstar Invitational (VND 1.5B GTD): Feb 4-5 — VND 107M
▪ Main Event (VND 10B GTD): Feb 5-11 — VND 27.5M
▪ Monster Stack (VND 1B GTD): Feb 10-11 — VND 11M
▪ High Roller (VND 3B GTD): Feb 11-12 — VND 55M
▪ APT Mini Main Event (VND 1B GTD): Feb 11-12 — VND 8.8M