Right after Poker Dream in Manila or APT in Taiwan is the big event of the year: APPT at NagaWorld in Phnom Penh.
The fields are busting records at NagaWorld in Phnom Penh. It’s obvious why – they put on a world-class show for every series. I’m impressed with every aspect of the tournaments hosted at NagaWorld: the magnificent ballroom, the huge prizepools, the exciting atmosphere, the juicy cash games, the 5-star food and beverage service, it all works.
PokerStars Live in Manila has recently run an APPT megastack qualifier with 4 days of qualifying events – a sure commitment for a huge field for APPT proper.
- Mark your calendar: Friday 5th to Monday 15th May
- The player guide has the events schedule, the structures and payout tables. Check it out here.
- Check out their rooms promo. At US55/night to stay in the 5-star casino, that really cannot be beat, also, avoid the heat and the rain by staying at the casino.
- Check out my travel guide for Phnom Penh. It’s an easy place for pros and newbies alike.
- APPT NagaWorld Kickoff: May 5-7 – $350 – $50,000 GTD
- APPT National: May 7-10, $800 – $100,000 GTD
- APPT Cambodia Super High Roller: May 10-11, $10,000
- APPT Cambodia Main Event: May 12-15, $1,500 – $400,000 GTD
- APPT High Roller: May 14-15, $5,000
In a nutshell, why I choose to play at NagaWorl
- Easy flight and visa from anywhere in Asia.
- 5-star venue that is safe and friendly
- Friendly international field with players from all over.
- Magnificent ballroom that is stylish and spacious
- Great food and beverage service at the tables
- No tax on winnings!
- Poker room review: Poker at Nagaworld in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- The Asia Pacific Poker Tour (APPT) is a major international series of poker tournaments established in 2007 and hosted in cities across the Asia Pacific. Along with other major tours such as the European Poker Tour and Latin American Poker Tour, the Asia Pacific Poker Tour is sponsored by PokerStars.